Acuvue Oasys with Transitions
- Ex Tax:
- Brand:Johnson & Johnson
- Product Code: Acuvue
- Availability: In Stock
6 Lenses - Bi-Weekly
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions is the latest bi-weekly prescription contact lens that quickly and seamlessly adapts to balance the amount of indoor and outdoor light entering the eye, including filtering blue light, and blocking harmful UV rays. The customers' choice in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of the UAE and GCC.
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions is the first-of-its-kind* contact lens that quickly adjusts from clear to dark, and back, in response to changing light to provide all-day soothing vision.
Acuvue Oasys Transitions contact lens is built with Transitions Light Intelligent Technology to reduce the stressful impact that light can have on your eyes.
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions lenses adjusts to challenging light environments, such as when playing sports, working under uncomfortable office lighting, or adjusting our eyes to digital screens or TVs.
How does it look on my eye? Does it get dark?
The lenses become darker when activated by UV and/or HEV light. They were specifically designed to provide patient benefits while minimizing the change to the appearance of the eye. While outdoors, the level of activation is always changing in response to the light, so in most situations, the lens isn’t in the darkest state. These lenses also fade back to clear quickly when you come inside.4
Is this new lens offering a sunglasses replacement? Can you use them with sunglasses?
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions is not intended to be used as a replacement for sunglasses. However, they can be worn with non-prescription sunglasses. While these lenses do provide UV protection to the areas they cover, other parts of the eye and surrounding areas are still exposed to UV light. Sunglasses help to protect the entire eye.
Does the lens activate in indoor light or only outdoor UV light?
The lens activates in both indoor and UV light. Even when this lens appears clear, it is working and adapting to different lighting conditions.
Does it work behind the windshield?
While photochromic lenses react to UV light, car windshields block nearly 100% of UV light. It is important to note that Acuvue Oasys with Transitions is not a replacement for sunglasses, but they can be worn with non-prescription sunglasses.
1. All ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.
- Lens Material: Senofilcon A
- Lens Design: N/A
- Wetting Technology: Silicone hydrogel Hydraclear® Plus
- Water Content: 38%
- Oxygen Flux: 121 Dk/t (CT)
- Visibility Features: Visibility Tint with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™
- Base Curve: 8.4
- Diameter: 14.0
- Centre Thickness: 0.085
- Replacement Schedule: Bi-weekly (up to 14 days)
- Usage Schedule: Daily