Bella Elite Amber Gray
- Ex Tax:
- Product Code: Bella
- Availability: In Stock
Bella Elite Amber Gray
Bella Elite Amber Grey is one of the three new elite colors for you to shine by Bella lenses! These gray colored contacts are natural looking and match all skin colors.
How long can I wear Bella Elite Amber Gray lenses for?
You can wear Bella Elite Amber Gray and any other contact lens from the Bella Elite collection daily for up to 3 months. Bella lenses are manufactured in Korea with high-quality standards, not like other cheap contact lenses online which are unsafe to use and can cause serious discomfort.
Important information for contact lens users: do not use contact lenses if you have any ocular disease or experience any discomfort, excessive tearing of the eyes, redness, or blurred vision etc. If you have any of these symptoms, please see your ophthalmologist right away.
Can I sleep with my Bella Elite Amber Gray lenses?
No, we strongly recommend that you do not sleep with any lenses from the Bella Elite range. These lenses should be carefully removed and stored in the lens case before going to bed.
Your lenses should always be stored in a sterile lens case with fresh contact lens solution each time. We recommend a contact lens solution suitable for soft contact lenses. The solution should be multi-purpose, good quality and designed for cleaning and storing Bella contact lenses. You can use the solution you get free with your pair of Bella lenses, or you can buy a solution from the section of our website.
What is the correct way to wear Bella Amber Gray lenses?
Hygiene is the most essential part of proper eye lens care and safe handling of your new Bella Elite Amber Gray lenses. Make sure your hands are always clean and free of any substances before putting on your lenses
- Wash your hands using a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a lint-free towel before handling your lenses
- Avoid the use of soaps containing lotion, cold cream, or any oily cosmetics before handling your lenses. These substances could meet your lenses and make it difficult for you to wear the lenses
- Handle your lenses on your fingertips and be careful to avoid contact with your fingernails. It is recommended to keep your nails short and smooth
How should I care for Bella Amber Gray lenses?
It is very easy to care for your Bella Elite Amber Gray lenses. Just be sure to follow through with a regular and good routine. As a first step, you need an effective multi-purpose lens solution. The solution will clean, rinse, condition, disinfect and help store soft contact lenses.
Follow the below steps for cleaning your lenses with the multi-purpose solution:
- STEP 1: Place at least 3 drops of a good multi-purpose lens solution on each side of the contact lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds. Only use fresh solution from the bottle to clean and disinfect your contact lenses
- STEP 2: Rinse each side of the lens thoroughly for 5 seconds with the multi-purpose solution
- STEP 3: Place the cleaned contact lenses into the lens case and fill with fresh multi-purpose solution. Soak for a minimum of 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution from the bottle – throw away solution from the lens case after each use
Your Bella Amber Gray lenses are now ready to wear. If any debris remains on the contact lenses, make sure to continue to rinse them with the multi-purpose solution until they are clean and safe to wear.
Beware of discount contact lenses online from unauthorized re-sellers as these contact lenses could be fake and unsafe to wear.
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Hydration: 38%
- Diameter: 14.5
- Replacement Schedule: 3 months
- Usage Schedule: Daily
Safety Measures & Expiry:
· Wash your hands with water and soap and dry them completely before touching the contact lenses.
· Always clean your contact lenses gently with fresh contact lens cleaning solution.
· Make sure you keep your contact lenses in a clean lens case to avoid eye irritation or infection.
· Avoid wearing contacts overnight or while swimming