Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde 6 Lenses - Monthly
- Ex Tax:
- Product Code: Airoptix
- Availability: In Stock
AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses provide outstanding comfort from day 1 to day 30 with longer-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Air Optix Plus with HydraGlyde Pack of 6 lenses come with a proprietary technology that keeps the surface of the lens moisturized while keeping the irritation out. Contact lens wearers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah and rest of Saudi Arabia and UAE enjoy the breathability and hydration these monthly disposable lenses provide.
They are the first and only contact lenses to feature two advanced technologies, SmartShield® Technology, and HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix, to help provide excellent deposit protection, and support longer-lasting lens surface moisture. These soft contact lenses by Alcon are designed for people who may have active lifestyles, play sports, or exercise regularly and want longer-lasting lens surface moisture.
Exclusive HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix surrounds the lens surface in lasting moisture to keep lenses continuously hydrated throughout the day.
HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix is a proprietary moisture technology designed for moisturizing soft contact lenses, and specially designed for silicone hydrogel lenses. It works to keep the lens surface moist throughout the day.
SmartShield Technology delivers an ultra-thin protective layer to help shield your lenses from irritating deposits all month long.
- Helps guard against the buildup of deposits such as proteins and lipids, which are natural substances found in your tears
- Helps the lens parameters resist changes from everyday cosmetic product use
- For daily wear or up to 6 nights extended wear for nearsightedness/ farsightedness (vision correction). Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear. In rare cases, loss of vision may result. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur. Your eye care professional can determine the contact lens and correction that are best for you. Check your most recent medical prescription before selecting the power.
- Lens Material: Lotrafilcon B
- Lens Surface: Unique SmartShield® Technology
- Water Content: 33%
- Oxygen Flux: 138@ -3.00D
- Visibility Features: Blue visibility tint
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre Thickness: 0.08mm @ -3.00D
- Replacement Schedule: Monthly
- Usage Schedule: Daily or extended (up to 6 nights)