1-Day Acuvue Moist Pack of 90 Lenses
- Ex Tax:
- Brand:Johnson & Johnson
- Product Code: Acuvue
- Availability: In Stock
90 Lenses – Daily
1-Day Acuvue Moist 90 Pack is the perfect combination of comfort and performance in a daily disposable lens. Acuvue Moist lenses give superior vision quality while locking in moisture throughout the day
1-Day Acuvue Moist Pack of 90 contains 45 days supply of the top selling 1-Day Acuvue Moist prescription contact lenses. Moist daily disposable contacts from Acuvue are very popular in Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Dubai, Dammam, Riyadh and the rest of the UAE and GCC.
What are 1-Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses?
Daily disposable lens that can be discarded at the end of each day
Lenses that help keep moisture in and irritation out 1
Showed zero adverse effects in a 1-year observational study2
Block UVA and UVB rays3
Available in convenient 30 and 90 pack sizes for long and short-sighted patients
Why buy Acuvue Moist contact lenses?
1-Day Acuvue Moist are the top-selling globally and the most popular contact lens across the family.
1-Day Acuvue Moist Pack of 90 contain 90 daily disposable contact lenses giving you 45 days supply of one-day use contact lenses. These use LACREON Technology, exclusive to Acuvue to lock in a moisture-rich ingredient that helps keep your eyes lubricated and fresh throughout the day.
contact lenses are also available in the following:
One-Day Acuvue Moist have one of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens, blocking out 97% UVB and 81% UVA for a safe and enjoyable wearing experience.
1. All Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are Not substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.
- Lens material: etafilcon A
- Wetting technology: LACREON® Technology
- Water content: 58%
- Oxygen flux: 88%
- Visibility features: Visibility tint '123' inversion indicator
- Base curve: 8.5, 9.0
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre thickness: 0.084
schedule: Single use - 1 day replacement