1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright
- Ex Tax:
- Brand:Johnson & Johnson
- Product Code: Acuvue
- Availability: In Stock
30 Lenses – Daily
1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright contact lenses are for patients that want comfortable vision correction while enhancing eye appearance.
1-Day Acuvue Define Natural Shine contact lenses are for patients that want comfortable vision correction while enhancing eye appearance
What are 1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright contact lenses?
1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright Pack of 30 are that come with a delicate golden brown limbal ring which will subtly enlarge the appearance of the iris while making your eyes look brighter and more expressive. These do not change the color of your eyes but instead highlight the natural color of your iris, making them ideal for those with dark eyes. 1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright 30 Pack comes with LACREON, an exclusive technology to lenses which provides a moisture cushion to help care for your eyes throughout the day.
1-Day Acuvue Define Radiant Bright is part of the collection. You can also consider:
- : These lenses are also designed to subtly enlarge the eyes while making your eyes sparkle and shine.
- : These contact lenses offer soft brown limbal ring which blends with your natural eye color along with superb comfort and vision correction
You can also consider:
- : These lenses also give the effect of larger eyes while using a special highlighting effect to make your eyes look brighter and more radiant.
- 1. All ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
- 2. You should consult your eye care practitioner to confirm if ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes.
- Lens Material: Etafilcon A
- Lens Design: N/A
- Wetting Technology: Lacreon® technology
- Water Content: 58%
- Oxygen Flux: 88%
- Visibility Features: N/A
- Base Curve: 8.5
- Diameter: 14.2
- Centre Thickness: 0.084
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Usage Schedule: Single use